Friday 19 December 2014

PROOF OF FILMING/NEW DIALOGUE

We've finally got all of our footage, and we're very happy with what we've got, and just in the process of editing sound. Below you will find our proof of filming via. our YouTube channel.

Alex is also in the process of creating a bloopers video over the Christmas, just because some of the outtakes were very funny to film.

Here is our new script:

*Holly enters*
A: I just had the weirdest dream. I'm worried about Kierah
H: I don't care about your dream, I want to know why you're here
A: You might want to sit down for this, it's important
H: What could possibly be wrong with you now?
A: It's hard for me to tell you this, but I need to tell someone; can I trust you?
H: Of course
A: I'm batman
H: Wait... you're batman? Bat. Man. What... what?!
A: I need to go, Kierah needs my help
*A stands up and runs to the window*
....

*A tries to open the window but fails*
A: The window will not open
*A runs out the room and pushes H in the process*

No comments:

Post a Comment