Tuesday 16 December 2014

DIALOGUE


We planned the dialogue of the sequence along with the plot to fit the storyboard of the task, with this dialogue, we are able to use match on actions (with getting the knife out of the pocket) the 180 degree rule with the characters being opposite each other, and shot reverse shot through their dialogue.


Dialogue:

Kierah is heavy breathing, looking frightened.

Jarrod is already sat down in a chair, looking at her arrival

Kierah goes to get out the door but is unable as it is locked.

Jarrod: You need to stop running from me Kierah, you know I only want to talk.

Kierah: Stop! I owe you nothing!

Jarrod: You know you do, where is it? (getting aggressive)

Jarrod reaches into coat pocket, pulls out knife twirls it round on table

Kierah: I don’t know! I told you Smith took it from me three nights ago!

Jarrod: I can tell you’re lying Kierah, where is it?

1 comment:

  1. Good

    Maybe colour code the different characters and their particular lines

    ReplyDelete